Tuesday, April 3, 2007

April Fools....

So..i realize that April fools day is long gone and happened 3 days ago..but I'm a very busy person and have not had much time at nights, due to long softball games and massive amounts of homework..but that's a different story.

Anyways...On April 1st I had a lot going on: sleep :), watching movies, Field Hockey practice and a Pasta Party for softball!! yummy. I actually thought I had more going on than that but whatever. So i forgot that April 1st actually meant something, to tell you the truth I thought it was still March...obviously not. I found this out when My friend Meg and I arrived at our softball party and two of our team mates were cling wrapping my coaches car and putting Vaseline under the handles HAHA! (good thing our coach is cool and she was a good sport about it!) But yea it was soo funny..and that is when i found out it was actually April already!!! (so excited for SUMMER...and camps!!!)

Meg and I left the party to go to Field Hockey and I came up with an idea to trick my mom! I told her that my sugar was 500 mg/dl.! Knowing that my sugar rarely goes above 250 let alone 500, i knew her face would be priceless..haha. And it was. It was a small trick, but hey, it was the best I could do considering I forgot all about it...:) There is always next year.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm waiting for the day Brendon uses diabetes to trick me on April Fools. I'm such a fool I'm sure I'd fall for it like your mom did, LOL.