Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Last day of school before SPRING BREAK.

Today was a GREAT day. It started out with my internal clock waking me at 5:57am. with a sugar of 65 mg/dl. That was fun! SIKE. Although, I have a bed side mini fridge holding all my juicy juice and a crayon box on top full of crackers, pretzels, and glucose tabs, which is pretty cool and a great idea, if i don't say so myself. So that was a rocky start but it gradually got better and Better and BETTER....!

In 1st period at school my US History teacher was overly nice for some reason and we got to watch the rest of "The Great Gatsby". It was such a good movie and book-ironically i was reading it in English at the same time. Then after we finished the movie, we got to chill and listen to music!

In 2nd period we unfortunately had our "Great Gatsby" essay test, which wasn't that difficult, just annoying. That took up most of the time. Ohh..but as we were writing our essays out of the corner of my eye i saw a huge white spider crawling up a kid's back next to me...i turned to the girl next to me and was like..oh my god there is a huge spider on his back..then the teacher killed it...haha after I got everyone's train of thought messed up!


3rd period was half Directed Study...which i did nothing-so i went to the nurse's office and hung out lol- and then Lunch! Lunch is always fun, except for the gross food. This is a time to hang out and talk to my friends...
4th period Biology. This class was ok. I had another quiz but it was fairly easy...i love science!

As for 5th period- I was really bored because it was Art..so i again went to hang with my Nurse Buddies for a little bit! I'm glad I did too because I got to try some really delicious SUGAR FREE jelly belly beans! lol they were really good...

Then Post School...I had softball practice for 2 hours then a madd good Pasta Party..! But now i regret eating those brownies and all that pasta cause my sugar was a little high...like 230..but don't worry..a quick bolus and now its 130 :) i love my pump!


That was my day...and now ITS SPRING BREAK BABY...

No comments: