Friday, March 30, 2007

A Book to Read...


A couple months ago, i read in a Diabetes news letter from my camp, that a boy named Chase was creating a book for newly diagnosed diabetics (Chase also attends the camp I go to, and is one of my camp friends). It is a collection of letters from all different people with diabetes and or people who know people with diabetes from all over the world. This book is definitely a Winner!

I am one of the lucky people who got to be involved in this project by writing an email that I sent to Chase about my story. I'm Chapter 53 ;). Anyways, this is a great book and I finished it in about three days! Its a great opportunity to learn about other people's situations and listen to advice they have to share!


The Book is called "When I Got Diabetes: Letters To Chase". I recommend this book to not only newly diagnosed people, but to anyone who is in need of support or encouragement! (young or old...) You can purchase it at Krollbooks.com and i also have a link to that site on the left hand side of my page so you can learn more about Chase and what he is all about!


Thank you Chase for putting such a great book together, I know you worked very hard on it, and it turned out really great!!!...(oh and Chase: only 2 months and 17 days till camp, can't wait)!

No comments: